A4402586 “Precious is 20yrs old and was dumped by her owner (along with another older cat that was euthanized) at Carson shelter for being sick. She is a sweetie, just wanting attention and she loves to be brushed. The RVT at the shelter said she does show signs of diabetes but they do not do any diagnostics there to determine if that is the case.
She needs a blood test done by a vet to determine what is wrong with her.
She needs rescue or adoption by this Tuesday or she will be euthanized.
We also need donations for her vetting (her blood test), transport and pull fees…please see ways to donate below:
Chip-In link below: Chip-In: http://carsoncats.chipin.com/precious-a4402586
***** If you need a tax deductible receipt, you can donate through Stray Cat Alliance:
You can donate by mailing a check or going online. Stray Cat Alliance will then mail you a receipt for your donation.
To donate online:
1) Go to https://app.etapestry.com/hosted/StrayCatAlliance/OnlineGiving.html or go to http://www.carsoncats.com and click
the donate button.
2) After entering your credit card information, be sure to write “CARSON CATS” in the comments before submitting
To donate by check:
1) Make donation to Stray Cat Alliance
2) In the part of the check, write “CARSON CATS”
3) Mail check to The Stray Cat Alliance, P.O. Box 661277, Los Angeles, CA 90066