A4400336This poor guy has been in the medical bldg. since Feb. 29. Approx. 1yr old and male blk/wht. He is petrified and stays crunched up inside his blue box The volunteer has been working with him and he has really responded! He is still shy But he can be petted and almost kneads his paws.
He was due to be PTS yesterday but the RVTsaved him as his kennel card description was wrong. He is on borrowed time now L If he could just get in a home environment he would do well..he just needs TLC
We will also need funds for pull fees, vetting and transport..please see ways to donate to this poor soul below:
Chip-In link below: Chip-In: http://carsoncats.chipin.com/a4400336
***** If you need a tax deductible receipt, you can donate through Stray Cat Alliance:
You can donate by mailing a check or going online. Stray Cat Alliance will then mail you a receipt for your donation.
To donate online:
1) Go to https://app.etapestry.com/hosted/StrayCatAlliance/OnlineGiving.html or go to http://www.carsoncats.com and click the donate button.
2) After entering your credit card information, be sure to write “CARSON CATS” in the comments before submitting
To donate by check:
1) Make donation to Stray Cat Alliance
2) In the part of the check, write “CARSON CATS”
3) Mail check to The Stray Cat Alliance, P.O. Box 661277, Los Angeles, CA 90066